Recipe of the Month
Baby Lobster Tails
With Garlic Sauce
- 2-3oz Frozen lobster tails - cut in half
- Spanish Pimenton - also known as Paprika (sweet)
- Olive oil
- Garlic - thinly sliced
- White wine
- Mild hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- You can do these with larger tails if you prefer (just remember cooking time will be longer).
- Make sure you fully defrost the lobster tails and use caution when placing them in hot oil. Add salt to your taste.
- In a sauté pan or low pot add olive oil and place on stove over a medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot add your cut lobster tails…shell side down first. After a minute or two sprinkle a light dusting of Spanish paprika over the cut side, a pinch of salt and add garlic slices, turn tails over to cut side on the pan so it can cook.
- While cooking add a teaspoon or two of mild hot pepper sauce and white wine. Stir and turn the tails until fully cooked (should take no more than 4-5 minutes to fully cook).
- Buen Provecho.
Restauratuer Benny Castro wanted to create and share a unique dining experience in the beautiful Village Town of Piermont. Basque Tapas Bar and Restaurant boasts a richly varied selection of Tapas influenced from the northern regions of Spain from Galicia to Cataluña and the Basque country. You will also find authentic prepared Paellas, Wines, Sangrias and old Spanish classic favorites.